Our Commitment to PrivacyYour privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Primeship Logistics Inc. will:• pursuant to the Privacy Act, maintain as confidential all personal data required by the company in order to provide services,
• allow a client to inspect his/her service record material on file upon reasonable notice and during normal office hours,
• upon request by a client, remove his/her name from listings for mail and telephone solicitation,
• not reveal any personal information that users provide to us to any third party without their permission
• not be responsible for the content or the privacy polices of third-party web sites to which it may provide links
The Information We CollectThis notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the website. On some pages, you can make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
• Contact information (such as name, company name, company address, business e-mail address and telephone number of the business user)
• and on an optional basis, demographic information (such as business industry, occupation)
Primeship logistics Inc. may use your personal information for the following purposes:• To provide you with timely and reliable services, including tracking packages, shipping, client communication, consignee communication, account management,
billing, client service and other related services.
• To develop and maintain our relationship with you and to communicate with you;
• To develop and improve our products, services and websites and to advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you;
• To complete analysis and generating aggregate data and reports which record client behaviour as a whole) and to assist law enforcement agencies, to collect outstanding debts, to protect our business interests and the interests of our clients, and to generally meet requirements imposed by law.
When and How we Use InformationExcept with your consent, we will not sell, share, license, trade or rent your personal information to others. We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order, only to complete that request for information. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that process.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the applicable registration form. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited.